Our Parish is a group of families and individuals who strive to live out the Gospel message. The Gospel gives meaning, direction and hope to our lives. We believe that Christ came that we might have life and have it to the full. If you are new to our Parish community and would like to find out more about us please feel free to contact us.
Priest: Fr. David Gunn
Address: The Presbytery, Brosna, Tralee, Co Kerry
Tel no: 068 44112
We have two churches in the parish.
- The Church of St. Carthage, Brosna
- Our Lady of the Assumption, Knockaclarig
The Church of St. Carthage, Brosna
Our Lady of the Assumption, Knockaclarig
Our churches are now open for daily visitations from 9.30am to 5pm daily
Harvest Mass in Brosna and Knockaclarig
The Presentation Sisters, Castleisland were invited to Brosna Church on 11th May 2019 for the unveiling of a plaque to acknowledge their generous gifts to the parish.
First Holy Communion 2019:
Congratulations to the children of Knockaclarig N.S. who received their First Holy Communion on Saturday 25th May in The Church of the Assumption.
Congratulations to the children of Scoil Mhuire, Brosna who received their First Holy Communion on Saturday 4th May in St. Carthage’s Church.
The boys and girls from Brosna N.S. and Knockaclarig N.S. were confirmed by Bishop Ray Browne on Thursday 4th April in St Carthage’s Church, Brosna.
Kerry Diocesan Collections 2019
- 5th/6th January, Needs of the Holy Land
- 9th/10th Feb. Lourdes Helpers
- 16th/17th March, Emigrant Services
- 27th/28th April, Peter’s Pence
- 18th/19th May, Education of Clergy
- 8th/9th June, Family Services & Accord
- 6th/7th July, Sick and Retired Priests
- 10th/11th August, Pastoral and Retreat Centres
- 31st Aug./1st Sept, Diocesan Needs
- 19th/20th Oct, Propagation of the Faith
- 9th/10th Nov, Irish Church Commissions and Agencies
- 30th Nov/1st Dec, Diocesan Youth Service
- Christmas Images
- Brosna Christmas Market
Thanks to everyone who helped with and supported our first Brosna Christmas Market. A special word of thanks to Dora Broderick and family who organised and planned the event. A lovely evening was enjoyed by all
- Jimmy Buckley Concert
Many thanks to everyone who helped in the running of the Jimmy Buckley Concert last Saturday night. A lovely night was had by all, thank you for your support.
- Baptisms are at pre-arranged times.
Church Notices must be in for 2.00pm on Thursdays.
|Fr. David Gunn
|Tel: 068 44112|
|Fax: 068 44176 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|St Carthage, Brosna||As announced||7.30pm||7.30pm|
|Our Lady of the Assumption, Knockaclarig||As announced||9.30am||9.30am|