Youth and Young Adult Ministry is the response of the Faith Community to the needs of all young people by taking time to:
- Provide opportunities for them to experience a personal relationship with Jesus Christ;
- Encourage them to participate in the life, mission, and work of the Faith community;
- Foster their personal, social and spiritual growth;
- Create ‘spaces’ where they feel welcome and have a sense of belonging;
- Enable them to share their gifts with the broader community.
It is a ministry to, with, by and for young people that involves their families, their parish community and the broader community.
Young people are supported, valued and enabled to reach their God created potential.