Safeguarding Training Programme:
Zoom training dates:
- Thursday, April 20th, 7-9pm – Zoom
- Wednesday, April 26th, 7-9pm – Zoom
In person training date:
- Saturday, April 29th, 10-1pm, Brehon Hotel, Killarney
To book your place contact Jacklyn McCarthy | email@example.com| Please provide the following information: Selected date, name, parish, role, email address, mobile phone number.
Training is funded by each parish at a cost of €15 per person.
Training must be renewed every 3 years.
Who should attend training?
- All Priests, including active retired Priests who assist with parish duties.
- Safeguarding Parish Representatives.
- Choir Leaders (if members of the choir are under 18 years of age).
- Leaders of any parish group with under 18s in attendance.
- Child Safeguarding Committee Members.
- Those who are designated mandated persons under Children First Legislation.