NEW training date for 2019:
- Saturday 26th January 10am-3.30pm, Benners Hotel, Dingle
- Saturday 9th February 10am-3.30pm, Brehon Hotel, Killarney
- Saturday 30th March 10am-3.30pm, The Seanachaí, Listowel
Please complete Application Form for training and return to Diocesan Office.
It is a national requirement for participants to attend the full-day training in order to receive certification. Training is renewable every 3 years.
Training is funded by each Parish at a cost of €40 per person.
Who should attend training?
- All Priests, including active retired Priests who assist with parish duties.
- Safeguarding Parish Representatives.
- Choir Leaders (if members of the choir are under 18 years of age).
- Leaders of any parish group with under 18s in attendance.
Queries regarding training please contact: Jacklyn McCarthy | Safeguarding Co-ordinator | Tel: 064-6631168 | Email: email@example.com