Winter Refresher Safeguarding Training Programme will be offered on Zoom
- Tuesday 2nd November: 2-4pm
- Thursday 4th November: 7-9pm
- Monday 8th November: 7-9pm
- Wednesday 10th November: 2-4pm
- Tuesday 16th November: 7-9pm
- Thursday 18th November: 7-9pm
To book your place contact Jacklyn McCarthy | 0646631168 | email@example.com with the following information: Selected date, name, parish, role, email address, mobile phone number, postal address.
Training is funded by each parish at a cost of €15 per person.
Training must be renewed every 3 years.
Who should attend training?
- All Priests, including active retired Priests who assist with parish duties.
- Safeguarding Parish Representatives.
- Choir Leaders (if members of the choir are under 18 years of age).
- Leaders of any parish group with under 18s in attendance.
- Child Safeguarding Committee Members.
- Those who are designated mandated persons under Children First Legislation.