Refresher Safeguarding Training Programme will be offered on Zoom
This training is for people who have already attended the full day Safeguarding Training Programme. If this is your first time attending training contact Jacklyn McCarthy for details on the full day programme.
Zoom Refresher Training dates:
- Thursday, March 10th, 2-4pm – FULLY BOOKED
- Tuesday, March 22nd, 7-9pm – FULLY BOOKED
- Wednesday, March 30th, 7-9pm – FULLY BOOKED
- Thursday, April 7th, 2-4pm
- Tuesday, April 26th, 7-9pm
To book your place contact Jacklyn McCarthy | firstname.lastname@example.org| Please provide the following information: Selected date, name, parish, role, email address, mobile phone number, is this your first time attending training or a training renewal?
Training is funded by each parish at a cost of €15 per person.
Training must be renewed every 3 years.
Who should attend training?
- All Priests, including active retired Priests who assist with parish duties.
- Safeguarding Parish Representatives.
- Choir Leaders (if members of the choir are under 18 years of age).
- Leaders of any parish group with under 18s in attendance.
- Child Safeguarding Committee Members.
- Those who are designated mandated persons under Children First Legislation.