*Due to circumstances surrounding Covid-19 Safeguarding Training has been cancelled across the diocese*
Training is funded by each parish at a cost of €40 per person. Please note that there is a two week cancellation policy for training. Parishes will be charged in full for any person who fails to cancel two weeks prior to the training date.
It is a national requirement for participants to attend the full-day training in order to receive certification. Training must be renewed every 3 years.
Who should attend training?
- All Priests, including active retired Priests who assist with parish duties.
- Safeguarding Parish Representatives.
- Choir Leaders (if members of the choir are under 18 years of age).
- Leaders of any parish group with under 18s in attendance.
- Child Safeguarding Committee Members.
- Those who are designated mandated persons under Child First Legislation.
Queries regarding training please contact: Jacklyn McCarthy | Director of Safeguarding | Tel: 064-6631168 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org