Our priest is Fr. Francis Nolan. P.P.
We have two churches:
The parish church is The Church of the Purification, Churchill.
The second church is The Church of St Joseph, Fenit.
The Sacristan in Churchill is Mrs. Ann Daughton. Phone: 087 9951601 or 066 7136173
The Sacristan in Fenit is Patricia Murphy.
email address: email@example.com
Facebook Page: Spa Parish Churchill/Fenit
|Fr. Francis Nolan. P.P.|
|066-7136145 Mobile: 087 2100273|
Emergencies calls covered by the priests of the Tralee Pastoral Area (St. John's, Our Lady & St. Brendan's and Spa parishes).
Emergency Number: 087 2069656
In accordance with current Government COVID guidelines as of 12th September, Churches can now accommodate half capacity for religious services. Churchill Church can now accommodate 140 people and Fenit Oratory 75 people. The Churches have been reconfigured accordingly.
COVID-19 GUIDELINES: Please be aware of the following guidelines when attending Mass:
- Please use the hand sanitisers provided when entering and leaving the Church.
- Face masks must be worn while attending Mass and all Church events.
- Please note cards on seats. They are a guide for you to sit where they are placed to help with social distancing. Families and couples can sit together of course.
- Please receive Holy Communion in the hand only.
- If you wish to support the Parish financially, please do so in the collection boxes provided at the entrances and exits.
- Please follow the one-way signage system when ENTERING and EXITING the Church.
The following Mass times are currently in place.
Monday: 10.00am Fenit Oratory.
Tuesday: 10.00am Fenit Oratory
Thursday: 7.30pm Churchill
Friday: 7.30pm Churchill.
Saturday: 7.30pm Churchill
Sunday: 9.30am Fenit Oratory.
Sunday: 11.30am Churchill.
Please join us also on line for live streaming at firstname.lastname@example.org
Adoration of the Most Blessed Sacrament:
Each Tuesday in St. Joseph's Oratory Fenit from 10.30am until 12 noon.
Each Thursday in Churchill Church from 3.00pm until 7.15pm, concluding with Benediction before evening 7.30pm Mass.