THESE FORMS ARE FOR PARISH VETTING ONLY
Primary School Vetting: Forms available from: St. Senan’s Education Office
Parish Vetting – Part 1: Proof of identity
- Download, print and complete vetting invitation form (available on Diocesan website)
- Bring completed form along with appropriate identification to your local Parish Priest. Appropriate identification is highlighted on page two of the vetting invitation form
- Parish Priest will photocopy identification and vetting invitation form and store both securely
- Parish Priest will sign and post original invitation form to Diocesan Office
Part 2: Complete email application
- You will receive an email from the Vetting Office, please check your junk mail, occasionally the email will appear here
- Follow instructions in the email, you will be asked to enter the following: Place of birth; passport number; mother’s maiden name; and previous addresses.
Part 3: Vetting approval
- Once vetting is complete both the applicant and the Parish Priest will receive an email notification of the vetting outcome.