How to apply for eVetting
- Complete vetting invitation form
- Bring completed form along with appropriate identification to your local Parish Priest.
- Parish Priest will post form to Diocesan office.
- You will receive an additional form via your email address from the Vetting Bureau to complete.
- Once vetting is complete both the applicant and the Parish Priest will receive an email notification of the vetting outcome.
Who requires vetting?
- All Priests in active ministry within the Diocese.
- Parish Safeguarding Representatives.
- People supervising altar servers.
- Leaders of groups that involve children.
- Eucharist Ministers, visiting adults living alone or nursing homes.