Annascaul Parish is a grouping of families and individuals from Annascaul, Camp and Inch communities who strive to live out the Gospel message. The Gospel gives meaning, direction and hope to our lives. We believe that Christ came that we might have life and have it to the full.
The Parish has three Churches
- Church of The Sacred Heart, Annascaul
- St. Mary’s Church, Camp:
- St. Joseph’s Church, Inch
Parish Priest: Fr. Jerry Keane Secretary: Joan Sayers
Parish Office is located in the Presbytery on Station Road, Annascaul.
Annascaul Parish Office Hours:
Monday : 10am – 1pm(Except Bank Holidays)
Wednesday : 10am – 1pm
Fridays : 10am – 4pm
Contacts: Telephone No.: 066 9157103 (Parish Office) Mobile: 086 4563253.
email address: annascaul at diocese of kerry dot ie
Items for inclusion in the Weekly Newsletter to be in Office by 12noon on Thursdays
Please contact Parish Office to book Masses, weddings, baptisms etc.
If you have moved into our Parish recently and wish to find out more about us, please feel free to contact us.
Parish Policy: The Parish of Annascaul which comprises the communities of Annascaul, Camp and Inch value and encourage the participation of children and young people in parish liturgies and in activities that enhance their spiritual, physical, emotional and social development.
We recognise the dignity and the rights of all children are committed to their protection and support. In keeping with this we will work to do all in our power to create safe environments for children and young people in order to secure their protection and enable their full participation in the life of the church.
Safeguarding Children Contact number is: 087 6362780
For Diocesan Safeguarding Children Policy : www.dioceseofkerry.ie
|Fr Jerry Keane PP|
|Telephone No.: 066 9157103 (Parish Office) 086 4563253. email address: email@example.com|
New Cemetery, Camp: Monday 24th June at 7pm.
Inch Cemetery: Thursday 27th June at 7pm.
Ballinclare Cemetery: Friday 28th June at 7pm.
* Pioneer Total Abstinence Association: Pioneers: In 1898, Father Cullen founded the Pioneer Total Abstinence Association of The Sacred Heart. Pioneers are ordinary people who :
(1) Abstain from Alcohol - to make reparation to Christ for the sins of intemperance; - to express their concern for the conversion of excessive drinkers; - to make themselves free and independent of alcohol in order to be of service to others; - to show be example that temperance, indeed total abstinence, is possible even for an Irishman!
(2) Recite twice daily the brief Pioneer Offering: For thy greater glory and consolation O Sacred Heart of Jesus, for Thy sake to give good example to practice self-denial to make reparation to Thee for the sins of intemperance and for the conversion of excessive drinkers, I will abstain for life from all intoxicating drinks. (3) Wear the Emblem of Christ's Heart, the symbol of the unfailing love and mercy of Christ for us.
The H.S.E. has asked to publish the following telephone number:
1life Suicide Helpline - 1800 24 7 100; Text 'Help' to 51444 for 1 to 1 support; Website www.life.ie
|St Mary’s Church Camp||As announced||none||12noon||As announced|
|St Josephs Church, Inch||As announced||none||10.45am||As announced|
|Church of the Sacred Heart, Annascaul||As announced||7.00pm Vigil||none||As announced|