Welcome to Milltown Parish.
We have two churches:
Church of the Sacred Heart, Milltown
Church of the Immaculate Conception, Listry
Parish Office: Sacred Heart Church, Milltown
Open on Tuesday & Thursday from 9.30–12.30. 066-9767312
The Office is currently closed but please feel free to contact us during office hours as we will be working behind closed doors.
All Masses will be celebrated without a congregation due to COVID-19 Government Restrictions
- Weekend Masses are livestreamed on wwwmilltownlistryparish.com
- Both churches are open daily for private prayer.
All couples must meet with the priest to fill in a pre-nuptial form and meet with the civil registrar in person to give notice of their intention to marry. These meetings must take place at least three months before the wedding in order to comply with both the civil and Church requirements. Booking of the Church is to be made through the Parish Office. Pre-marriage course is required. Contact Accord on 064 6632644
Baptisms are at pre-arranged times 2nd & 4th Saturdays (12noon)in the Listry Church and every Sundays (12.15pm) in Milltown Church
Please book through the Parish office 066 9767312 or complete online form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information visit our website www.milltownlistryparish.com or contact the office on 066 9767312
|Deacon Conor Bradley|
|Tuesday||09.30 - 12.30|
|Thursday||09.30 - 12.30|
|Parish Secretary: Sheila Hurley|
- Parish Newsletter 4th April 2021
- Parish Newsletter 11th April 2021
- Parish Newsletter18th April 2021
- Parish Newsletter 25th April 2021
- Parish Newsletter 2nd May 2021
- Parish Newsletter9th May 2021
- Parish Newsletter 16th May 2021
- Parish Newsletter 23rd May 2021
- Parish Newsletter 30th May 2021
- Parish Newsletter 6th June 2021..
- Parish Newsletter 13th June 2021
- Parish Newsletter 20th June 2021
|Church of the Sacred Heart, Milltown||As announced||11.15a.m.|
|Church of the Immaculate Conception, Listry||As announced||6.00p.m.|