Welcome to our Cahersiveen Parish web page
Cahersiveen Parish incorporating The Daniel O’Connell Memorial Church of the Holy Cross, Cahersiveen, St Joseph’s Church, Aghatubrid and the Church of the Immaculate Conception, Foilmore. Our community welcomes you to your web-visit and hopefully at some stage to our parish itself. – Fr. Larry
All recording requests must be made in advance, exception of Daily Mass.
Contact:066-9472210 Mon-Fri 10.00 am-2.00 pm (giving a much notice as possible)
The Daniel O’Connell Memorial Church of the Holy Cross is the the only church in Ireland to be called after a layman. This church was built, and named with special papal permission, after the great statesman Daniel O’Connell, a lay person, neither a saint, nor a deity, but a man who worked tirelessly for Catholic emancipation by way of mass movement of people, in Ireland in the 17th and 18th century.
1. Public Mass is permitted in according to HSE Guidelines (strict compliance with all social distancing, hand sanitisation requirements and Face coverings) and Mass is still streamed online.
2. Churches may remain open for private worship.
3. In the case of funerals, a private funeral may take place. A maximum of 50 people may attend.
4. Weddings may take place but no more than 50 people.
5. Parish Offices may remain open, subject to strict compliance with all social distancing and hand sanitisation requirements. Face coverings must be worn by anyone visiting a Parish Office.
Fr Larry Kelly.
Address: The Presbytery, O'Connell Street, Cahersiveen, Co. Kerry. V23 W950
Tel: (066)9472210 / 087 2324171 e-mail: email@example.com
Office Hours: 10.00 am - 2.00 pm (Monday - Friday)
Parish secretary: Mary McGill
PARISH COMMITTEES AND GROUPS
THE PASTORAL COUNCIL
THE LITURGY GROUP
THE FINANCE COMMITTEE
THE ADORATION COMMITTEE
VINCENT DE PAUL Phone (087) 1417182
ALLIANCE OF THE TWO HEARTS: First Friday 3pm - 8pm.
LEGION OF MARY Wednesday 11.30am
PIONEERS: (087) 6119785, (087) 2866920 or (087) 2611058
PRAYER MEETING Monday 8pm - 9pm
PIO PRAYER MEETING Third Friday 8pm
If you feel inspired and would like to donate? Please donate to Rev Fr Larry Kelly, Cahersiveen, Parish Office, Cahersiveen, Co. Kerry. 087-2324171
Parish Group on a retreat with Fr Pat Murphy in Glendalough read more
Parishioners that walked Mount Brandon on 25th June 2017
Fursey's Well 2019
Fursey's Well 2019
Killavarnogue Mass Pictures 2019
Srugrena Mass Pictures 2019