NEW training date for winter 2018:
- Saturday November 17th, Meadowlands Hotel, Tralee (10am – 3.30pm) FULLY BOOKED
It is a national requirement for participants to attend the full-day training in order to receive certification. Training is renewable every 3 years.
Who should attend training?
- All Priests, including active retired Priests who assist with parish duties.
- Safeguarding Parish Representatives.
- Choir Leaders (if members of the choir are under 18 years of age).
- Leaders of any parish group with under 18s in attendance.
Queries regarding training please contact: Jacklyn McCarthy | Safeguarding Co-ordinator | Tel: 064-6631168 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org