Safeguarding Training dates for 2018:
- Saturday 14th April, Millstreet, Wallis Arms Hotel, Millstreet
- Saturday 28th April, Cahersiveen, Ring of Kerry Hotel, Valentia Road, Cahersiveen
Please complete Application Form for training and return via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
It is a national requirement for participants to attend the full-day training in order to receive certification. Training is renewable every 3 years.
Who should attend training?
- All Priests, including retired Priests who help out occasionally in the parish.
- Safeguarding Parish Representatives.
- Choir leaders, if members of the choir are under 18 years of age.
- Leaders of any parish group with under 18s in attendance.
Queries regarding training please contact: Jacklyn McCarthy | Safeguarding Co-ordinator | Tel: 064-6631168 | Email: email@example.com